Monday, March 19, 2007

to the obese woman in Sales who asked me if I “should really be drinking pop” at lunch today:

And I suppose you avoided sugar completely when you were pregnant. And I suppose that the rolls of fat around your waist and on your back are from an over-abundance of vegetables and fruits in your diet. I would like you to ask yourself this:

“Should you really be commenting on what I am putting in my body simply because I am pregnant? Does that give you the right to make comments? How about the next time I see you using your fat little sausage fingers to stuff cafeteria french fries into the corpulent mound of flesh that is your face I ask you if that is something someone of your size ‘should really be eating’.”

That bitch is lucky we are at work because if she was some asshole on the street saying that to me she would have a whole world of pain coming at her.

Grrrrrrrrr.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home