Thursday, May 24, 2007

schtuff

I’m 34 weeks pregnant as of Tuesday. Avery seems to have dropped herself right on to my pelvic bones and bladder and it’s getting a little bit uncomfortable. I finished the nursery, got Charlie set up with doggy daycare, and have started to get my hospital bag packed. Let the countdown begin!

Oh yes, and happy birthday to Charlie, who turns 1 year old today! My little man is still a spaz but he’s growing up. We took him to the vet the other day and found out that he’s 95 pounds. That’s one big puppy.

I’ve been somewhat neglecting this blog because work has been absolutely crazy and, lets face it, I’m addicted to Facebook.

Nothing else to add. I’ll update after I see the Vagina Terrorist (a.k.a my OB) on Monday of next week.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home