Sunday, February 18, 2007

one hell of a weekend

This has been the weekend of getting shit done. I had Friday off (my work allows us every other Friday off-thank jeebus for flex hours) which I ended up spending at the dentist having an infected wisdom tooth pulled. I would not recommend doing this unless you absolutely have to, which I did. Because I am pregnant, the little bastard tooth had to come out. Because I am pregnant, I was not allowed to have any decent pain killers. Let me just say that Tylenol does not cut it after you've had a giant molar pulled out of your head. Oh yes, and being fully conscious for the whole thing (no nitrous oxide allowed either) is no picnic. However, I managed to recover somewhat for Saturday, though I was unable to eat anything other than mashed potatoes and soup, and me and the hubby went at our to-do list like the world was ending on Monday. Here is a breakdown:

Saturday.

Morning: Cleaned all 3 bathrooms and started laundry, took Charlie for 2 hour hike to doggie park.

Afternoon: Lunch at Denny's (mmm pancakes), purchased a freaking minivan in under 2 hours. (We did do our homework over the last couple of weeks though)

Evening: Made giant pot of texas chili, watched a documentary (Jesus Camp - very disturbing but worth seeing), ate texas chili, then a bowl of ice cream, had sex.


Sunday.

Morning: 1 hour hike in doggie park with Charlie. Read paper, drank coffee.

Afternoon: Cleaned and organized entire house, including all closets. Put nursery together. Went food shopping and got yummy food from a German deli. Had my hair done. Am about to go make dinner.

Evening: Will be eating yummy German deli food, watching Family Guy and new episode of Rome mostly for the super hot, scantily clad, muscle bound men. Husband watching for the boobies and sex scenes which show lots of boobies. Might even have sex again.

Now that was a hell of a weekend.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home