Monday, July 17, 2006

Worst.Job.Ever.

Things have been a little crazy since my last update. I got the job (they called my house a half hour after I left the second interview and offered it to me), the next day I quit and my boss tried to bully me into giving her 2 weeks, insisting that it was in my contract. It is not in my contract and I suggested to her that she look into these things before bringing them up. So I provided a resignation letter, giving 2 weeks, but then letting them know that I will be using my vacation time for the last week. Oh wait, did I say I let them know? Yeah, I might have forgotten that little detail. I’m not showing up next week. Got a problem with that? Check the contract bitch, I don’t owe you shit.

We picked up our puppy over the weekend. Little Charlie is adorable but not sleeping through the night so my husband and I are sleep deprived. He’s lucky he’s so cute. Oh, and the housebreaking is going exceptionally well. Only one little pee-pee accident.

And what else? Well, I guess that about covers it. I’m going to enjoy a nice week off and then start what I hope is going to be a very rewarding and fun job. I’m so happy to be getting out of here. Things are pretty bad today. My boss is in one of her bitchy moods. I am trying not to explode. The fact that I don’t care anymore and would NEVER use her as a reference doesn’t help. She wouldn’t get it anyway. Even if I told her what an idiot and an asshole she is, she would find some way to turn it around and convince herself that I didn’t know what I was talking about.

Assholes – you just can’t win with them. Better just to get the hell away from them before they poison your life.

Office Girl.

1 Comments:

Blogger Kate said...

Horray for you for getting a new job! Still at the old pile o'crap you left behind and still hating it. But good news! I'm gonna tell 'em to go fuck themselves towards the end of August and head back to school full time to finish off my degree. Huzzah. And on top of that I'm still gonna pursue the human rights claim. Cause if they wanna fuck me over for having kids I'm willing to fight them. Stupid cnuts.

Congrats on the new puppy! Get used to the sleep deprivation! You'll need the experience for when the little voice calls out 'mamamamama' constantly at 3am. Thats what I keep telling my girls, damn good thing you're cute or I wouldnt tolerate this.

Ta!

Kate-eh

11:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home