Monday, May 29, 2006

Better than being in Iraq

Okay, so while I wait to hear back from the other jobs that I have applied to, I will try to maintain a positive attitude about being stuck here in this shithole. One more annoyance that has been added to my life here in the cubicle farm is that the summer students have started and I am responsible for them. I feel bad for them. They so obviously hate their jobs (database stuff = Über boring) and I think they all think that I am like the other bosses (anal and irritating) which of course I am not, but they haven’t had enough time to figure this out yet. So whatever.

I am waiting for my period to start (3 days late and fingers crossed). I can’t believe it is taking so long to get pregnant. I keep having all these baby dreams.

And that is about it. Nothing very interesting has been going on in my life, so I don’t have much to report. I am trying not to complain too much about work. Although I am stuck downtown at conferences this week and there is a frigging transit strike on. Oh yeah, and it’s like 4000 degrees outside (thank you global warming).

But, as one of my friends here at work says, it could be worse-we could be in Iraq.

Office Girl.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home