Wednesday, March 29, 2006

Starbucks Now Accepting Applications

It finally happened.

I have finally crossed the line that divides "I hate my job but I can put up with it and manage to get through the days" and "I hate my job and I will no longer be a pleasant person to be around and I am seriously looking for other employment". I am on the latter side now. The transition has been slowly happening over the last few weeks.

The causes of my rage:
  • the hatred - pardon me - the extreme hatred I have for my boss
  • the realization that everything I do is completely useless and unproductive (because of said hated boss)
  • the daily bitchiness and general negativity from hated boss
  • complete disgust at the fact that hated boss practically sucks other boss' cock even though other boss is complete clueless moron
  • the realization that my refusal to become a cock-sucking sycophant will gaurantee my stagnation in this organization
  • the knowledge that I am so much smarter than all of this and I am not being challenged
  • my windowless fucking cubicle
  • the idiots that I have to work around
  • the complete lack of ANY privacy around the office
  • knowing that I could have had something better and now I am stuck

The line crossing occurred on Monday of this week when I finally stood up to hated boss and told her how I really felt about her opinion on something I did. I have no idea what the ramifications of this will be, probably nothing as she appeared to become spineless when I opened my mouth.

I think I have to look for another job.

Office Girl

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home