Friday, February 10, 2006

My Last Nerve

Several people in this office are now working my last nerve.

MB took a couple of days off but she is back at work now, still sick as a dog and coughing everywhere. She and two other people are currently hanging out around her desk talking about the Grammys.

I am surrounded by idiots. Idiots who say stupid things, talk about the most unimportant shit, and sprinkle their vocabulary with grammatical errors. Case in point:

"I seen that movie last week."

That little gem was MB. She actually says "stoled" instead of stole. ("She stoled it from him") A grown woman. Total white trash of course. And there are two other employees gathering around her to kiss her wrinkled up old ass for no reason that I can think of. They are all talking about Mariah Carey right now. It is annoying me to no end to have to listen to their bullshit conversation about some bullshit awards show. Yeah, I watch that crap too sometimes, but it is not the centerpiece of my conversations the next day.

Office Girl.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home