Friday, March 10, 2006

Khara

That is the arabic word for "shit", which is how I have been feeling for the past 4 days. I am currently having my ass kicked by a nasty little virus that I probably contracted from some idiot in my office. I had to use up three sick days this week and I am still sick as hell but felt I should save the other sick days I have for another time. I get 10 a year, which isn't too bad; unless you get a fucking superbug like I have that makes short work of your immune system, rendering you a useless, stuffed up, phlegm bag that has to complain to her husband about how sick she is every five minutes. This virus has turned me into a wimp.

I surrender.

Anyway. I have come back to an inbox piled high with work. I officially really hate my job. I am seriously considering setting up a shrine in my bedroom to some fertility goddess. Must...get...pregnant...leave...this...place.

I am partly joking of course. I do want a baby for more reasons other than to get out of this shit hole; but lets just say I am not clinging to my career like some 40 year old paralegal who, at 43, finally decides she is ready to get pregnant and has to take fertility drugs and eventually gives birth to retarded triplets.

Woah. Sorry. Cold medication.

I'll leave it at that. When I finally get all the snot out of my head and am able to stand up without getting severe vertigo, I will post again.

Office Girl.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home