Thursday, September 04, 2008

week 6

Oh yes, now I remember.

For a few days, I have been worried because I have not been feeling very pregnant. Then I woke up this morning and the room was spinning. It is close to lunchtime in the office here and the nausea has begun. I can’t even stand the smell of my hand cream. This is exactly what happened last time. I think this is a good sign.

Luckily, I have an appointment with my doctor tonight and I can get some Diclectin, the magical, wonderful anti-nausea pill. I’m going to book my Integrated Prenatal Screening, not because I care about the genetic results so much as it is the only way I can get an ultrasound at 12 weeks. All in all, things are going pretty well. I’m crossing my fingers that I don’t get assigned to the same OB I had last time. Remember him?

So that’s all for now. Work is busy, home life is busy, and I am happy.

Oh yes, and Sarah Palin can suck it. You too McCain. (more ranting on this later)

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home