Sunday, July 13, 2008

some complaining

As I type this, I have a tissue jammed up my nose. No longer do I bother constantly wiping my nose that has not stopped dripping for three days; now I just jam tissues up there until they are no longer absorbent, then replace them with a new one. My husband finds this disgusting. I can't blame him, but I am now on my THIRD FUCKING COLD of this summer and I have fucking had it.

Also? I am going back to work on August 5th and I still haven't weaned my baby. She still suffers from constipation, is rarely interested in real, solid foods, and still wakes up 5-6 times a night.

My hair is still falling out in big clumps and my nails keep breaking off (toenails included). I am exhausted.

Some days I feel like I'm doing it all wrong. Other days, I realize that we have not had any help from any of our family members and my husband and I have yet to have one night out together alone. People kept telling me that it would get easier, and in some ways it has, but I think that not getting a good night's sleep in about a year is taking a toll on me.

One more complaint: summer sucks here. We can't have one nice sunny, warm breezy day. It's like the fucking Mekong Delta out there with the humidity. Every day.

That is all.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home