Monday, September 15, 2008

sick sick sick

8 weeks this Thursday.

I don’t think I was this sick with Avery. I’ve been taking my Diclectin to combat the nausea, but it doesn’t seem to be doing the trick this time. I am having a really hard time eating anything. Breakfast is not so bad, but by lunch time I can’t even stand the thought of eating, let alone the smells from the cafeteria downstairs. Hopefully, this all goes away in the second trimester. I can deal with the tiredness, but feeling sick all the time really sucks.

Avery is doing really well. She’s talking up a storm (I think she can say about 10 words now). I can’t believe how much fun she is now. I am longing for the days (mere months from now) where I can be home with her again.

That’s all for now. Work has been terribly busy and I can’t seem to get everything done. Back to the grind.

Labels: , , ,

3 Comments:

Blogger Waffle said...

Yo, ironed, it does really really sucks doesn't it? Can't you have a couple of days lying in bed? I always found nausea easier to cope with horizontal. And the cafeteria made me convulse too. Ick.

Congratulations though. What will the age difference be? My spawn are 22 months apart. It will be cool, eventually. I will be here to virtually pat your hand and so on all the way.

9:34 AM  
Blogger vegan mum said...

My spawn will be about 21 months apart. I also plan on this being cool, eventually.

As for being horizontal for a few days, this would mean I would somehow have to hide from husband and Avery so that they did not know I was in the house. This seems a daunting task. I'm working on a George Costanza bed under my desk (a la Seinfeld).

10:36 AM  
Blogger Waffle said...

Hmm. Tough one. Maybe you could just condemn one of the cubicles in the ladies and turn it into your horizontal nest. Hang an out of order sign on the door and snuggle down.

Courage. Lots of it. Honestly there were many times when my partner and I turned to each other and wondered what on earth had possessed us to have another child so soon, but smaller child is so freakishly hilarious we always came round and decided he could stay.

9:46 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home