Wednesday, June 20, 2007

kinda crampy

I woke up this morning with a dull ache in my lower back. While I was standing in the shower I noticed that the pain moved around my waist and became more ‘menstrual-like’. Am I getting ready to have this baby over the next couple of days? It would be nice. Am I just assuming every twinge I feel is the onset of labour? Possibly.

Now I am sitting at my desk at work and the pain is back, only now it feels like my back had tensed up and I don’t want to walk even though I desperately need to pee.

For the last couple of days I’ve been feeling like she is going to drop out of me. I’ll be walking up the stairs or making dinner and all of the sudden, boom, she’s right on my pelvis and I clench my thighs together out of fear that she’s going to come tumbling out of me. It honestly feels like that.

I have an appointment with the vagina terrorist tomorrow where he will be doing an internal exam (fun!) to see if I am dilated at all. I’m hoping for at least 2 centimeters. Chances are nothing is happening though.

I really, really, really just want to have this baby. I am so over this pregnancy. I actually got mad at the cat last night for trying to sleep beside me.

That’s how grumpy I am.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Kate said...

Braxton Hicks! Huzzah! To me, they felt like gas pains. Like I had to fart, but I never did. I didnt even realize I was having them until they strapped the NST belt onto me and the tape showed I was having them. Yay yay, baby soon!

12:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home