Wednesday, December 20, 2006

The Big 2-8

I got a lovely card from the husband and some very thoughtful gifts. Was yesterday’s incident just a ruse? Who cares. I have an amazing husband who cooks and cleans and makes sure I am happy and comfortable, especially when I felt liking puking my guts up a few weeks ago.

The ultimate birthday present would have to be an ultrasound this Friday that shows a healthy baby. I feel different today. I seem to be getting headaches a lot (apparently a result of the extra blood production) but today I just feel heavier. I shifted in my seat a few minutes ago and felt a definite ‘something’ in there. There is a weight to it now. I also feel really tired and really hungry. My pants are definitely a little tighter now too. I think I’ll stop worrying so much after the ultrasound.

Anyways. Happy Birthday to me.

1 Comments:

Blogger Kate said...

Happy Birthday to you, Mama! I hope your day is FANFUCKINTABULOUS! It's amazing how retarded men can be and then every once in a while they suprise the hell outta you. Good on your hubby for being a good boy and spoiling you on YOUR day.

I'll be thinking about you on Friday. Good vibes to you!

7:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home