Friday, June 29, 2007

no baby yet

Well, not that I expected to be giving birth before my due date but it would be nice. I was at the OB's office yesterday, that guy is such a total asshole. He NEVER even asks me how I'm doing or if I have any questions. I literally have 5 minutes with him and then he walks out of the room without saying goodbye. I hope he is not the doctor on call when I give birth.

Today is my last day at work for a whole 55 weeks. Though I love my job, I can appreciate the break. It's nice that I get so much time with my baby. So this weekend its all about the sex and housework to bring this baby out!

Get 'er done, as they say.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Kate said...

lots of sex and lots of LONG walks.

Oh, and go for a pedicure. That is apparently known to trigger labour. So go have your feet made beautiful!

4:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home