Wednesday, October 25, 2006

The Sock

The sock has resurfaced! Last night at about 2am, I heard the gagging coming from the end of my bed. I peeked into Charlie’s kennel in time to see the sock dropping out of his mouth, covered in some kind of disgusting goo. I grabbed a plastic bag and scooped it up! Hurrah! What really amazes me is the fact that the sock sat in his stomach all that time.

Food came in, food went out. The sock did not budge.

Thank whoever that it’s out of him and now I don’t have to agonize at work about the poor little guy.

That’s all.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm still not sure what's worse... being covered in baby barf or having to deal with a puppy that eats, and then regurgitates socks covered in goo. Ugh. I dont deal well with puke, baby, animal or my own. And every flippin morning I wake up to the gawddamn cat barf in the hallway. WTF. I'm gonna start trapping that little bastard in the kitchen so he stops barfing all over my once white carpet.

11:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home